All watches sold come with a 3-day return policy, only in the event that the watch is a different model from the one ordered . If it is not the same watch your purchased, please contact us via email or phone and then return the watch in the exact same condition as it was in when you received it.The Vintageur srl will refund you within 7 days from the day the watch has been received and fully inspected. We will not refund any watch if the 3-day period has expired. All items shall be at the risk of the customer from the date of delivery of the goods.
Items must be returned using the same shipping method as the one used to ship the watch to you. All items returned must always be fully insured and expenses will BE BORNE by customers. to get a refund, watches must be returned and received in the exact same conditions as they where when we shipped them. Full inspection will take place prior to issuing any refund.
All watches SOLD by The Vintaguer srl are not covered by any guarantee on movement accuracy, water-proof features or any other mechanical guarantee, as these are vintage watches, unless stated.
However, customers are responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or taxes, considering that The Vintageur srl is based in the Republic of San Marino.
In the event of merchandise return, the buyer agrees that the seller may withhold from the amount paid for the purchase any customs duties and import charges applied by the Republic of San Marino.
San Marino legislation protects individuals and other parties with respect to data processing.
In compliance with the above mentioned legislation, data will be processed correcly, lawfully and transparently to protect your privacy and your rights.
The Vintageur srl is obliged to provide information on the use of personal data you provided or otherwise acquired, also in the future.
- Processing purposes and methods for which data are intended
Data provided are processed using computer and telematic systems. Data will be processed in full compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by the law, also in the event of possible disclosure to third parties. We invite you to enter only data you want to be disclosed and to follow the procedure’s requirements.
- Compulsory nature of data provision and consequences of failure to respond
Data you are asked to provide to carry out operations described at point 1 are mandatory. Failure to accept and, subsequently, authorize the use of data will result inThe Vintageur srl not being able to process your request.
- Scope of communication and disclosure of data
Your data may be disclosed to employees in charge of data treatment, for purposes that are related to the business activity ofThe Vintageur srl, and, possibly, to employees of related companies for purposes connected to your request or statistical ones.
- Rights of the data owner as data owner, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation on the existence of your personal data, even if not registered yet, as well as their communication in intelligible form.
- obtain information on the origin of personal data, the purposes and modes of their processing; on the logic used should the processing be made through electronic instruments; obtain information on the data controller, processor and on categories of parties to which data can be transferred, or who can gain knowledge of them, as controllers or person in charge of processing.
- obtain the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation in anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and proof that data owners were informed of such operations.
- oppose the processing of your personal data if you have legitimate reasons to do so, or if data are used to send advertising material or for direct marketing.
- Information on data controller
The controller of your data is The Vintageur srl, based in San Marino (RSM) Via del Voltone, 24, represented by the company’s owner, Carlo Biagioli, to which you can address to assert your rights.